LOCAL STORE INFORMATION RELATED TO COVID-19
Los Altos Ranch Market continues to take strong, proactive measures to enhance the health of both our valued customers and Team Members. In addition to the enhanced daily sanitation measures we’ve implemented, as well as the social and physical distancing practices in stores, Ranch Market has made the following operational procedures below.
- Adjusted hours where necessary in order to give our team members more time to restock shelves, sanitize our stores and rest in preparation for the next day.
- Reserved the first shopping hour of the day for senior customers, their caretakers, and first responders to offer them priority access to the store and our products before it opens to the general public.
- Safety Teams have been created to continue deep cleaning efforts. They’re often found cleaning cart handles, frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas of the store.
- Hand gloves are readily available to all Team Members.
- Face coverings are worn by all Team Members (we are also asking all customers and vendor partners to wear a face covering in order to enter our stores).
- Implemented crowd control protocols including a customer capacity limit.
- Provided social distancing guidance to our customers and Team Members.
- Installed a clear plexiglass at all checkout lanes in order to provide a barrier between customers and our Team Members.
- Ensured hand sanitizer is available to our customers in a visible area at the entrances of our stores.
- Temporarily closing self-serve areas of the store, including our hot bars, salad bars and salsa bars.
- Cocinas are offering takeout only, and any seating area is closed to the public.
- Prohibiting use of personal shopping bags.
- Bulk grains (i.e. rice, beans, hibiscus flowers, tamarind) are now pre-bagged.
Ranch Market will continue to serve the communities where our stores are located. The safety of our customers and Team Members is our highest concern. We take this responsibility very seriously, and we’re grateful to have the support of our local communities during these challenging times. We’re in this together and promise to do all we can to help flatten the curve.
If you have questions, please contact Marisa Kutansky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.923.7426 Ext. 1414