•4 slices of bacon
•14 oz. package of El Mexicano cream cheese, softened
•1 cup mayonnaise
•1 oz. swiss cheese, grated
•2 small onions, finely chopped
•4 salted crackers, crumbled
1. Fry bacon in a skillet at medium heat until it's crisp. Drain excess oil and crumble bacon bits, then set aside.
2. Mix mayonnaise and softened El Mexicano cream cheese in a bowl until consistency is smooth.
3. Incorporate swiss cheese, onions, and bacon bits into mix.
4. Heat mix in microwave for 2 minutes, remove and stir well, and then return the mix back into the microwave for 2-4 minutes.
5. Sprinkle crumbled salted crackers on top.
6. Serve hot with salted crackers.