THIRD PARTY AND USER CONTENT
The Site may contain content or links posted by you, other users, or third parties (“Unaffiliated Content”). Los Altos is not responsible for monitoring the Unaffiliated Content, but Los Altos reserves the right to monitor and remove the Unaffiliated Content in its sole and absolute discretion. All Unaffiliated Content you submit to the Site will be considered part of the public domain. You will be solely responsible for all Unaffiliated Content that you submit, including any claims of infringement or libel relating to such Unaffiliated Content. By submitting Unaffiliated Content, you automatically grant Los Altos an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable and sublicensable, worldwide license to use, copy, distribute, display, create derivative works from, sell, sublicense, and otherwise use or exploit the Unaffiliated Content in any manner that Los Altos determines in its sole discretion. If you do not agree to the foregoing, you should not submit any Unaffiliated Content to the Site.
Neither Los Altos nor any of its affiliates, predecessors, successors, heirs, assigns, agents, employees, officers, directors, managers, owners, representatives, attorneys, or any persons acting by, through, under, or in concert with any of them (collectively, “Affiliates”) makes any representations or gives any warranties or guaranties concerning any Unaffiliated Content, and neither Los Altos nor any of its Affiliates will be liable for any damage or injury arising from any Unaffiliated Content. The presence of any Unaffiliated Content on the Site is not to be considered an endorsement by Los Altos or any of Los Altos' Affiliates of any person providing Unaffiliated Content, the views expressed in any Unaffiliated Content, or any products or services related to any Unaffiliated Content. Your use of or reliance on any Unaffiliated Content is at your own risk.
USER REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In using the Site you shall not:
- Send, post, transmit, or upload material or content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload material or content that is obscene or pornographic;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload material or content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload, without proper authorization, information that you know or should know to be confidential, sensitive, or otherwise in breach of the law, including personally identifiable information;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload “spam” or “junk mail”;
- Intentionally make false, deceptive, or misleading statements;
- Advertise any product or service;
- Take any action that will interfere with the proper functioning of the Site; or
- Employ automated means to access or use the Site.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances related to your online conduct and your use of the Site.
You shall not copy any of the Site’s content or reverse engineer or break into the Site.
SITE Intellectual Property
All of the Site’s content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in both the United States and elsewhere. You may not use, sell, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the Site’s content or any other intellectual property related to the Site without the prior written consent of Los Altos or the content’s owner. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use Los Altos' name, logo, trademark, or service mark in any manner without Los Altos prior written consent.
Nothing contained in this Agreement is to be construed as conferring upon you any license, title, or ownership interest in any of the Site’s content or any other intellectual property of Los Altos or any third party, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
By submitting information to Los Altos electronically, including by email, you are consenting to receiving communications from Los Altos electronically, including by email.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent, whose contact information is provided below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Los Altos' Copyright Agent can be reached at: ITNotices@NorthgateMarkets.com or Northgate Gonzalez Markets, c/o Harrison Lewis, 1201 N. Magnolia Ave., Anaheim, CA 92801.
Los Altos will handle all notices it receives under this Section in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT, MATERIAL, AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, SOUNDS, OR COMPUTER PROGRAMS (INCLUDING COLLECTIONS AND COMPILATIONS OF THEM)) OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. LOS ALTOS AND ITS AFFILIATES ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THOSE REGARDING ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
The above disclaimers are made to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL LOS ALTOS OR ANY OF LOS ALTOS' AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SITE’S CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT LOS ALTOS OR ANY OF LOS ALTOS' AFFILIATES IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Los Altos provides you with access to this Site in its sole discretion and reserves the right to modify or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including your ability to access the Site, at any time without notice. Los Altos will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of any aspect of the Site or your ability to access to the Site. Certain services offered through the Site may not be available in your area, and Los Altos will not be responsible for any such unavailability.
If an authority of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, that provision is to be severed from this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement is to remain in full force and effect.
NOTICES & CONTACT
All notices and contact concerning this Agreement and the Site should be sent to Los Altos as follows: ITNotices@NorthgateMarkets.com or Northgate Gonzalez Markets, c/o Harrison Lewis, 1201 N. Magnolia Ave., Anaheim, CA 92801.